Thursday 21 October 2010

Teenage Dream




This is a last minute report regarding this video above.

Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album was released in August 2010.

1. Teenage Dream
2. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)
3. California Girls
4. Firework
5. Peacock
6. Circle the Drain
7. The one that got away
8. E.T
9. Who am I living for?
10. Pearl
11. Hummingbird Heartbeat
12. Not like the movies

check them out in Spotify.

Assuming that you FIRST saw the video, (if not SPOILER ALERT!) the actual packaging it's treated so when you open the CD it smells like cotton candy.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(you know what I mean ;)

*click title to see interview
> sorry for the video, but after applying my Web Media Production skills I couldn't solve the proportion.


juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment