Sunday 20 June 2010

21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2010




* Click on the photos to enlarge

Ok, my photos are not the best, I was really far away and couldn't see properly so this is what my camera got. Anyway, the huge screens were helpful and you could see everything from there.

Apart from that, the show was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Is the best concert I've ever seen in my life so far (and I've been to a lot)
Billie Joe was astounding, his voice is incredible. Mike, a bit reserved but definitely showed his shocking bass guitar skills. Tré was sensational!!!! Such a performer and breathtaking drummer. LOVED IT!

I've always been a Green Day fan, specially of Billie Joe.
I think he's SMART and HOT

I definitely recommend their cds, there's so much going on there. In my opinion it's not just a punk/rock band, they managed to create a totally different concept of punk music with energetic and really strong lyrics as well as extraordinary songs.
Their most popular cds are: Dookie (1994) American Idiot (2004) and 21st Century Breakdown (2009)

http://www.greenday.com/site/homepage.php


/J


No comments:

Post a Comment