Thursday 20 May 2010

Little bit about C


Welcome guys and gals, I'm Carol, I'm 19 and also a fellow advertising student based in London. (Greatest city in the world, hands down.) A little bit about yours truly... I Love contemporary art, jazz, 80's rock n' roll, crisp winter mornings, the smell of freshly grounded coffee, french cafes, good food, inspiring documentaries, really old arabic movies, unusual places, innovative photography and new cultures. I love to travel the world. I love the thrill of a new ambiance, I love the simple things in life. I have a passion for creativity and learning new things. I stutter when I'm shy. I get obsessed about something for a while and then forget about it unless it meant something significant. I would always give you the impression that you know me, but you know absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment