Saturday 22 May 2010

A rather cheesy weekend


Photo 1 - Hyde ParkBaking Day #2Baking Day #1Font sizeBaking Day #1

Heya! This is Juliet lying on her bed, regretting how much cheesecake she ate this afternoon.
I've been having glasses of water for like two hours now and I'm still feeling sick...
I personally DO NOT recommend you to put a lot of the cheese mixture in the cake, in fact, whatever the recipe says, you just take 50 g off of creams and cheese. It will be so much healthier (huh?) and less filling!
We took the recipe from a book Carol found in Urban Outfitters. I don't remember the name but it's all about chocolate and it's £7-8 . I'll post the name for you afterwards.

Anyway, talking about how great the weather in London is. AMAZING! Spent some hours with the girls in Hyde Park and chilled a bit. (photo 1)

All in all, a great day with the girls.

PS1: I might rethink the fact of going to another Vintage Clothes Sale: that was a CHAOS!


Loads of cheesy little kisses
XX

Juliet


1 comment: