Saturday 8 May 2010

Today's not Sunday



Hi, I'm Juliet and I'm a Sunday Girl, in fact, I realised I was one few days ago.

When I first thought about it, it was a bit weird, but yeah... how many things in this world are weirder than this? LOADS!

Who am I? I'm a girl, born on a Friday in Buenos Aires and I'm not 21.
Where am I now? in London, UK. The most amazing city you'll ever visit / live in (true story)
When? Well, I'm new to London, arrived in July 2009
Why? There are half a million answers to this one, but let's say: Life is so unpredictable that, right now, I don't mind trusting her.
What am I doing? I'm an advertising student, a recycled one (advertising was never in my plan A, nor B)


Why am I a Sunday Girl then? I think I feel like being that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment