Sunday 30 May 2010

Stuff every woman should know...


Calling all women! I was walking around Spitalfields Market the other day when I came across a lovely shop that sold used books. While browsing, a small, baby blue book with the title 'Stuff every woman should know' instantly grabbed my attention. Author Alanna Kalb combines tips on "girl stuff" (how to stop a run in your stockings) with more up-to-date advice (how to ask for a raise), everything from 'How to give a Passionate, Mind-Blowing, Knock-His-Socks-Off Kiss' to 'Good Responses To Bad Pick-up Lines' (My favorite - Him: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?" You: "Unfertilized")
Lastly, she ends with a list of 'stuff you should know that i can't tell you'. Any way I can get a book for those too?
- C

No comments:

Post a Comment